- 2nd Prize in Detached Individual Housing Category, CAPBA Built Work Award 2021. View Project
- First Prize in PRO.CRE.AR Category, CAPBA Built Work Award 2018. View project
- First Prize in Isolated Individual Housing Category, CAPBA Award for Built Work 2018. - Mention in Minor Scale Private Work Category, ARQ-FADEA Buenos Aires Award 2018. View project
- Mention in the XVII SCA CPAU Award of Argentine Architecture 2018. View project
MAR AZUL HOUSE
- Grand Prix of the XI Biennial of Architecture SCA/CPAU 2006. - National Finalist in the VI Ibero-American Biennial of Architecture and Planning 2008. - Eduardo Sacriste Award, CAPBA Architecture Biennial 2005. - First Prize Alucabond in the Competition of Young Architecture Argentina 2005 - Exposed in Bienal Architecture of San Pablo in 2007 - Exposed at the XI International Architecture Biennial of Buenos Aires BA07. - Exposed in V Bienal of Brasilia, Convention Center Ulises Guimaraes 2011. - Exposed in XIII Biennale Architetura, Venice 2012. - Exposed in MARCA UBA, FADU-UBA, Buenos Aires 2013. View project
- XVI BAQ, Panamerican Architecture Biennial of Quito, Architectural Design Category, 3rd. Honorable Mention 2004. - 1º Prize Single House Isolated, Architectural Biennial CAPBA 2007. - National Finalist in the VI Ibero-American Biennial of Architecture and Planning 2008. - Recent Work Sample Argentina, OCAM Foundation (Official School of Architects of Madrid) 2011. - Exposed at the VII Architecture Biennial of San Pablo 2007. - Exposed at the XI International Architecture Biennial of Buenos Aires BA07. - Exposed at the Architectural Biennial of Venecia 2008. View project
- Selected at the XVII Pan American Biennial of Architecture of Quito 2010. - Exhibited at the XIII International Architecture Biennial of Buenos Aires 2011. - Exhibited at the XIII Architecture Biennial SCA / CPAU 2010. View project
- ARQ Awards to the Argentinian Architecture 2011, Mention in the Category Minor Scale. View project
- Exposed in XIII International Architecture Biennial of Buenos Aires BA11. - 2nd. Prize XIII PCAP/CSA Biennial 2010, Professional Council of Architecture and Planning / Central Society of Architects, 2010. View project
HOUSE ON THE BEACH
- 1st. Prize of Architecture and Planning, Theory and Research 2009 organized by the CAPBA, Category Single Family House Isolated. View project
- Second Prize “Architecture and Brick” organized by CAYC in the XII International Biennial of Architecture BA/09, October 2009. - Selected on Biennial SCA/CPAU 2008. - Exposed in MACLA (Museum of Contemporary Art of La Plata) organized by CAYC (Center of Art and Communication) 2008. View project
VICENTE LOPEZ HOUSE
- District III Award, CAPBA Biennial of Architecture 2005. View project
- Second Prize Competition of preliminary for the Plaza de Mayo’s remediation and its immediately environment.
- Preliminary Competition for Casa de la Cultura in Meira, Galicia, España. Mention.
- Competition of Ideas for the Development of Ciudad Universitaria Area in Buenos Aires City, Mention. Architects Molina y Vedia, Besonías, Monterubbianesi. Collaborators: Luciano Kruk, Karen Gerdau, Osvaldo Luppi, Natalia Piacente.
- National Preliminary Competition Pedestrian Entailment Cultural Area of Recoleta. Selected to be exposed in Recoleta Cultural Center. Architects: Besonias, Almeida.